October 21, 2010

Finally coming together

I've been trying to get things in the Everett hold room sorted and clean(ish) since I moved out here a little over a year ago. A new space is what's needed, but I'll be happy with organized. Took a big step forward today with an initial batch of plastic bins to sort the holds into, instead of just piling them onto the shelves. This got us moving things around, which got us finding junk back there that just need to be cleaned out. I think it's finally starting to look like a legitimate hold room. Can't wait for the rest of the bins... and more holds.

Also, I found a nice little stop-gap solution to our t-nut problems... at least for one small section of wall. T-nut mod on one of the old Cascade Crags screw on features for the win!

Before


After

No comments: