May 30, 2010

Memorial Weekend Madness!




After we did a quick stop at The Undercling (V5) for the sole reason that I had never onsighted a V5. This only bothered me because I've onsighted every other grade up to V7, but 5's always seem to get under my skin somehow. So here is how it went...

Next we headed over to Pretty Hate Machine (V8) because we heard it was wicked sick problem that just had to be climbed. It doesn't look like much when you first approach it, but the climb itself does not disappoint. Despite being quite powerful, it took us several tries to sort out the beta. Here's one of the later (read better) early attempts...

After a lot of tries like this we started to get pretty tired, so I declared that unless I at least touched the lip on this next try, the day would be done...

So we stuck around and two tries latter...


Before I sign out for the day, I'd like to give a shout out to that rock by Pretty Hate Machine for being in the perfect place to rest my Droid so we could get those videos and still spot.

See you on the rocks!

-Josh

No comments: